Sunday, December 11, 2011

We're in Love, Love, Love

The magic moment doesn't come when you meet Prince Charming, and happily-ever-after bliss automagically ensues. At least not for me.

The magic moments come over and over when you work together, grow together, support each other, and decide to love each other. And the blissful feeling gets better every time. That feels like magic.

God is a God of miracles. And I'm sure as anything ascribing these magical moments to His credit.

"It's funny how love takes you by surprise / And I just didn't know what I was missing 'til you opened my eyes."
-"Favorite Girl", The Icarus Account

We're gonna go somewhere good, and I'm so looking forward to it.

"The future is as bright as your faith." -Thomas S. Monson (prophet for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)

No comments:

Post a Comment