Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Days 27 and 28

Day 27: I'm grateful for the gift of the Holy Spirit, conferred on me when I was 8 years old. I'm grateful for its guidance to and confirmation of truth. Even when my mind is swirling with questions and doubts, the Spirit nudges me in the right direction, and I'm really grateful for that.

Day 28: I'm grateful for technology to communicate with my distant family. I'm grateful that I can ride my bike with my husband to class. I'm grateful for cute clothes that make me smile. I'm grateful for stores so I can buy things I can't make. I'm grateful for the variety of friends I have, and especially for the time I get to spend with them (which has become much less frequent, unfortunately). I'm grateful that my husband is my best friend and fantastic for inspiration and counseling. I'm grateful that I was raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and know where to go for truth and reassurance of my value and purpose in life. I'm grateful to be feeling better today than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment