Monday, November 12, 2012

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving: Days 9-12

I went for a weekend without internet, so here are my catch-up days.

Day 9: I'm grateful that I got practice driving in the snow and that we traveled safely.

Day 10: I'm grateful for the opportunity to visit another temple, especially because I got to see my cousin married in the same room as my parents and grandparents were.

Day 11: I'm grateful for learning from older generations; I attended church in a fairly homogenous group of older, conservative, white descendants of pioneers, and we had a discussion about how we need to drop labels and see each other as Americans and children of God.

Day 12: I'm grateful for our bodies miraculously working nearly-perfectly nearly-all the time; I'm more aware than usual of my body's weaknesses today.

No comments:

Post a Comment