Monday, June 3, 2013

Grateful

I'm really grateful that Z knows how to uplift me when I have hard days. He holds me, listens to me, and finds things for us to laugh about. Unfortunately, he hurts whenever I'm in pain, and I don't know how to make that go away. I'm sorry that he shares in my suffering, but I will be eternally grateful for his sacrifice that brings us closer and lifts me up.

I've felt emotionally damaged ever since my study abroad, and maybe before then. My spirituality, social-ness, and self-worth have all taken huge hits. I want to get back though. I wrote this blog to help other people learn how to be happy in their everyday circumstances, so maybe I can read my past posts and learn from my old self. I can at least give it a shot. Maybe it can give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment