Monday, June 27, 2011

Next Lesson To Learn

Next virtue on my list to tackle is probably temperance. Sometimes I can really be an all-or-nothing kind of person; I don't like leaving something halfway done. Mostly, I'm defining temperance as moderation. The google definition also included an element of self-restraint. I think that being wise and mastering self-control will really help me to be a better person, and more Christlike. I'm already a very conscientious person, but I would like to be more self-aware because I want to pay better attention to how I influence other people. That's mostly it.

I'm really enjoying myself on my study abroad in Vienna. There's so much to do here, and I spent all of Sunday at the local Institute and had a blast making new friends and attending a baptism. Good times! I'll try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment