Monday, January 7, 2013

Looking Up

I think things are looking up.

- I met with a bunch of good friends this morning.
- I have friends/acquaintances in every class MWF, my busiest days. I don't know yet about Tues/Thurs.
(these are SUCH beautiful, enlivening changes! I hope it stays.)
- A couple of my classes look more manageable than I anticipated.
- I think my family history class will be very productive.
- Somehow I feel better about losing half my raise at work due to scheduling conflicts.
- I just feel a little better about things generally: more like I can handle it, and knowing what I need to do.

So, here's to a positive start for the semester!

Also, Whoppers malt balls are fantastic. As are peanut-sauced Ramen noodles, courtesy of my husband. And generously-given clementines from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment