Friday, February 18, 2011

"Lifting Burdens"


I've been feeling kinda weighed down and stressed this evening. As I opened my internet browser, I saw a link to this video and felt prompted to watch it. It was a sweet reminder of the peace that comes only from Jesus Christ. We spend a lifetime learning and accumulating memories, but sometimes we need gentle reminders of things we already know. The promises of peace and healing are always extended to us, and never withdrawn unless we willfully withdraw ourselves.
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. (Matthew 7:7)
God is always there for us, even in the times when we doubt ourselves and think that we're unworthy of His help. He loves us. He will support us and help us to succeed. We are His glory; everything He does is for us, His children. And we will always be indebted to Him.

Our happiness is dependent upon our obedience to Christ. He will take what we have and lift us up higher than we could reach on our own. Of this truth I share my witness, in the name of Jesus Christ; amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment